Friday, November 16, 2007

free weekend???

We finally have a free weekend. Thanksgiving is going to hit next week and all the Christmas stuff will follow. Yuck! I think I will enjoy watching Sweet Pea and how she will marvel at the lights of Christmas. And this might be the last time I have a Christmas tree that looks like mine. I am the type to have a thin, sparsely decorated twig of a tree...and Sweet Pea is going to demand more tree and more stuff. Kids are like that.

But can you consider it a free weekend if the dirty laundry is piled so high that it will take the whole day to tackle it?

Thanksgiving proves to be busy with trips to MO and KC. But both grandmas have to see the little Sweet Pea. I have finally bought her some warmer clothes, so bring on the December weather.

Christmas shopping is not done yet, but I still have 5 weeks to go, right?

No comments: