Thursday, November 13, 2008

finger paint

How do you get fingernail polish out of clothing? Somehow Sweet Pea got ahold of a bottle of fingernail polish at daycare today. And she got nail polish all over her clothes, shoes, the floor and the carpet. Day care lady said she got it off the floor, but her outfit is ruined. I didn't even ask about the carpet. As for the shoes...I worked on them with a little remover on a q-tip. But is there any saving the clothes?

This whole nail polish story is just more proof that what comes around goes around. Because one Easter Sunday, years ago, I too got ahold of a bottle of nail polish and totally ruined my Easter dress while waiting for everyone else to get ready. When I told my mom about today, she just laughed.

1 comment:

by Amy Watkins said...

I wish I could help, but in my experience there is nothing that takes it out.

I am learning very quickly that I am getting what hubby dished out.