Monday, January 12, 2009

an update of various information

Just an update on my resolution.

All the money I saved last week, I spent on Saturday. But I am sticking with my weekly shop and menu making. I had to buy some meat, that costs more and "the little mermaid" which is one of my favorites and going into the disney vault today or tomorrow. Sister says that I can just make a copy of the movie, but there is just something about having the original for her. I am just getting my favorites for Sweet Pea so far Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Mermaid. I am not sure what else I will get for her but it will be a few more of the princesses.

Potty chair...I bought a potty chair this weekend. And she is avoiding it like the plague. She slams that lid down hard and says NO, when I say wanna use your potty and Mommy will use her potty? NO. I know I am rushing her, but many days she wakes up with a dry diaper. It is time to start the process. I am ready to start the process.

I Do...I heard this yesterday. Sweet Pea has started to say I do. Meaning back-off Mom.

We had a good weekend. I hope you did too. I actually thought about the Christmas card I never got made or send. Maybe I will do that sometime soon? Valentine's card???

No comments: