Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer list

I am seeing lots of summer lists on blogs I read...thought I would play along...btw, my menu and shopping resolutions are still going strong...I am holding fast to one trip a week and writing menus...let's hope it lasts through the summer.

Anyway, here is my list for the summer.

1. I want to take Sweet Pea to the zoo, don't care which zoo.
2. I want to visit my Wichita area friends.
3. I want to take Sweet Pea to the new big water park in the town south of ours.
4. I want to visit my college friend and her daughter.
5. I want to ride my bike more than last summer.
6. I want to finish the summer reading program at the library.
7. I would love to finish painting the front room.
8. I want to go camping and have a good time...which is totally different that what happened last year.
9. I would love to take Honey Buns on a trip for his big birthday, but he is being vague about it.
10. I want to do more at work, than just wish I was someplace else. I need to make an attitude change about my time at work, and you are the witness, that I am taking the first step and recognizing the fact that change is needed.

I will keep you posted on my progress to complete this list.

1 comment:

by Amy Watkins said...

That is an awesome list. I wish your luck. I agree you need to come see your friends in Wichita. We might even be able to go to the zoo together. Then you could check off two things with one visit.