Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Till it burns up

The on-going sleep problems are at a standstill this week. It is wonderful, but now I have that nervous mom reaction to the sleeping child. I check on her about 8 times a night. Because she is sleeping! Last night, she hit the sheets at 6:15(after falling asleep in the highchair) and slept thru the night. Only woke up twice and that was to eat(because she didn't really get dinner or a bottle before) I am running the humidifier with no water in the tank. And it is working. The motor is louder than I wish it was, but it is drowning out all the outside noise, cat noise, tv, phone, dishwasher, talking, walking...all the noise and she is sleeping. So when the poor thing burns up the motor I will have to figure something else out, but for now that baby is running.

p.s. Isn't that alot of punctuation for a simple paragraph?

No comments: