Thursday, August 28, 2008

is it possible???

Is it possible to get too much sleep? Sweet Pea was up about an hour sometime after 3am to sometime after 4am. Just to play. I went in her room to stop the crying and she just wanted up. So I tried everything I could think of to get her back to sleep and finally just got in the bed and she wandered around the room playing and talking for while. After some time, she crawled up on the stool and patted my arm, I hauled her up into the bed and she settled to sleep again.

I figured I would have trouble getting her up at 7:15 and to the babysitter's, but when I woke her up at regular time and she was a happy baby, not cranky and tired. Not real sure how I should be handling this new wrinkle in her sleep schedule...just trying to go with it and survive the day.

No comments: