Tuesday, September 2, 2008

uneventful events

Our holiday weekend...uneventful. Just stayed home to avoid travel and upsetting schedules. The whole point was to rest and relax and I am not sure that happened, but we gave it a try. I have been doping her with motrin, tylenol and ora-gel for the teeth and we try to get a whole nights sleep. She is not eating much if anything, I am attributing that to the teeth and her independent attitude. (doesn't want to sit in the highchair, doesn't want Mom to feed her, doesn't want this, doesn't want that.)

2 dry diapers yesterday and she even ran into the bathroom on her own AND used the potty. I was so proud. But today whole different story(woke up wet and refused to even sit on the potty) So we continue our no pressure potty training approach.

Sweet Pea is gabbering tons and Honey Bun trys to figure out what she is trying to say. I just keep a running conversation with her. She follows directions well and when we were trying to get out of the house this morning I was shreaking "Mom needs shoes" and running around wildly...guess who brought me shoes. Yes, it was Sweet Pea! and they matched and they were perfect for my outfit. Maybe she has a future in fashion?

No comments: