Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I want to be Susan

Scissors...Sweet Pea got scissors from the Easter Bunny.

Mostly because the "parents as teachers" educator was giving me a lecture I mean reading me the riot act I guess it could have been information about the muscles involved in cutting and how far behind my 2 year old actually was.

So I got her scissors.

We have not had any scissor issues until last night. She cut her Dad's hair. You know, the balding man I married? Yeah, that's the one.

I have been preaching that no one cuts your hair but Susan (the hairdresser that Sweet Pea sees)
So that backfires on me when she wants to pretend to be Susan. Unknowingly to her master plan...her father sits down on the floor expecting to be styled...and wack...she cuts a chunk out of his hair.

He then starts yelling for me and wanting to know what we can cut with scissors. I am dumbfounded...because she hasn't cut hair before.

Needless to say, she had a fit when I took away the scissors and they are now residing on the top of the fridge...and the next time we see the PAT lady... we are going to let her play Susan with her we will tell her this story.

No comments: