Monday, December 13, 2010

the Christmas spirit??

Sweet Pea is slowly driving me nuts! Maybe it is a 3yr old thing, maybe it is just me and Sweet Pea. She says Mom, mom, mom all the time at differing levels of loudness. I respond with Yes, Sweet Pea or something appropriate...but she continues with mom, mom, mom. I am on a slow train to the crazy house!

This weekend in the car, she starts in on me. I answer and then I snap...I tell her to stop talking to me if she isn't going to talk to me and other things along those lines...

her response...

Well, that's not the Christmas spirit.

I didn't quite know what to say, but Honey Buns started laughing. The whole thing blew over, but you know what...now Honey Buns is asking me at every turn if I have the Christmas spirit.

Like I said...slow train to crazy house!

1 comment:

by Amy Watkins said...

OH MY GOODNESS
I would definitely not have the Christmas Spirit. I would have to say it is the three year old that is the cause of your issues. And leave it to hubby to diffuse the problem.